- Showcasing a unique fusion of modern European influences with classic design elements the Easton Collection
offers a sophisticated fashion statement for today's transitional interiors. These plush area rugs instantly bring a sense of stylish comfort to any space and create a beautiful foundation for elegant living. Face-to-face Wilton woven of 100% heat-set Courtron polypropylene, this ultra-fine synthetic yarn is both durable and lavishly soft. Adding even more luxury to the collection, Easton area rugs have one million points of yarn per square meter resulting in a dense surface that feels rich and indulgent. With a chic range of designs that include large-scale floral motifs as well as more contemporary/abstract patterns, Easton offers a fresh aesthetic which appeals to a wide-range of decorating tastes. Featuring a soothing color palette of modern neutrals, like Lavender, Gold, and Cream, these artistically-styled area rugs have a subtle abrash effect reminiscent of a watercolor painting.
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron Ultra-Fine Polypropylene
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Designs are Created Using a Multi Point and Loom-Carved Technique
- Soft Luxurious Finish In Excess of a Million Points of Yarn Per Square Meter
- Pile Height: .35''
Please note, this design has been discontinued by maker of the item. Closeout rugs
sell very quickly, and they are only available while supplies last.